Friday, January 30, 2009

My pleasant day

I am sitting here fairly happy for once, even though I did have to work on a Friday something that I hate to do. I did have a pretty nice day considering how it began.....with a level 3 snow emergency in Darke Co.....and my tummy bothering me a bit.....and after I was at work "the boss man" being a tad bit moody. I do have to thank Elvinet for makin' me laugh this afternoon. She broke the fax machine....her little spasm about breaking it was funny. It was humerious to watch her run around campus trying to retrieve a fax which still ended up coming to the broken fax machine after Roger from It fixed it. I was even able to eat my dinner tonight without it upsetting my tummy. So ....yeah for me! I do need to buckle down and get this revising done. Beth sent me my revisions for my novel with tips on how to improve. I also need to get my hands on a Raymond Carver novel. Right I am in a pretty happy place......the yoga really helped last night. I will continue with it tonight.

No comments: