Sunday, May 24, 2009

a vacation on the rise

We are beginning to plan our summer vacation. We are going to spend almost 10 days up at Bruce Lake with Tim's family. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or bad but at least I will be able to relax a bit. Hopefully, it will give everyone a new perspective. I might be expecting too much. We will be gone and maybe thats enough. I'm thinkin that this weekend we are going to somewhere. Not sure where yet....but somewhere. I'll have to do some research to find somewhere fairly cheap. I'm sure I'll be able to find something.
I was able to get everything done for my online class....yea.....so happy. Well at least until Monday, where our new assignment comes. I should work ahead a little bit but for some reason my next book has not arrived. If anything I could go to the library. I will wait it out another day or so. I could do everything but the reading assignment. Do a little background on the author.
I have realized that many of my posting are pretty negative.....very whiny....I need to make a note to be more positive even if things seem to be going to the crapper. Today was a pretty darn good day. Yeah the kids fought and there was some voices raised but nothing too badly....well except when Tim and Alex's horseplaying went too far and both of them ended up angry. I had to diffuse them, send them to separate corners of the living room. On average....not bad. I was not all wallowy as I was before. I am going to try to keep this positive attitude for as long as possible.

No comments: