Sunday, May 24, 2009

A new perspective

Today, I am going to have a new attitude about how my life is going. I noticed that lately I've been pretty negative--this is just not me. I am usually very optimistic. I decided that even if I am in a sour mood and I want to say "fuck it all--who cares" I will not. Instead, I will peel my butt up and move. Return to my yoga. Read as much as I can. Write as much as possible. Be as productive as I can even when I feel life trying to kick my butt. I will fight back instead just taking it. I've wallowed, and felt sorry for myself.No more. Wallowing has ended. Pessimism has ended. I am taking control back. It doesn't matter that my health is not the best--other people have it much worse than I. All that matters is focus. Focusing on the future. Next week, next month, next year, it's all part of the bigger picture. I've lost focus of the big picture. Now that picture is blurred. I know it will take awhile to get the goggles off in order to see the picture. Or I might have to make a new one. Who knows? But I do know where I need to go in the short term in order to create my long term. Maybe the picture will refocus or I'll have a brand new one. Either way....things will change in a positive way/direction.

No comments: