Monday, April 16, 2012

A sisters pride

Rob 
Today my little brother married his soulmate. All the hard work on the wedding preparations paid off when I saw the look on his face when his bride walked down the aisle. Tears in his eyes, a heart filled with eternal love, I could see their entire life through his tears. The nights curled up on the sofa together, helping each other through their various health issues all while having gods love in their hearts. It was a very emotional ceremony for me, my brother, and his new wife. I was reminded how proud I am of the many accomplishments Rob has. He battled alcoholism for a number of years. He has been recovering for 5 years. Today is the second proudest I have ever been for him....the first was when he checked himself into rehab and began his road to recovery.

No comments: