Sunday, June 19, 2011

late night bloggin

Another night I can't sleep. It is after 1 am and I'm still just as awake as I was at 11 pm when I went to bed. I'm sure it doesn't help that Tim has gas tonight. About the time, I get all cozy and about to drift off to LaLa Land...he farts, contaminating the entire room. Seriously, I thought I was going to gag a couple of times. Instead of sleeping, I suppose I'll blog for a bit about what all was streaming through my head when I was attempting to sleep.
First, was about what types of scrapbooking embellishments I could make and sell on Etsy. I have this cool tool that will let me make all kinds of cool stuff. I figure why not take a few moments and make some stuff for other people. I could sell them for cheap and bam! I was also thinking about how I need to back up my pictures that are on the laptop and what kind of scrapbook pages I can make with the pictures I have. My mind wandered about where the rest of my scrapbook stuff went to. I haven't seen the twins or Mathew's scrapbook since we move in this place over two years ago. Wonder how long it will take to clean out a few more boxes in the garage. I'm sure those books and the rest of my scrapbook stuff is in there. How long will it take to wash up all those clothes we have stored in boxes. If any of those clothes still fit anyone??Need to check on the last one. Might be something to remember in the daylight hours.
WHY the HELL can't I sleep? Why does it take over two hours to fall asleep? Why do I need to take something in order to fall asleep? This is getting bad. Maybe I should go talk to the dr about this. It has been almost a month since I've been able to sleep without a sleeping pill or some other relaxant.

I also wrote out a mental to do list for tomorrow.....included: laundry, dishes, garage, help Tim w/his stuff, make sure Alex works on his Pathways book.
And I prayed fro guidance. I don't know why but I feel like we should be going to church. When I brought it up to Tim, he wanted a good reason why we should go. He thinks I should go with the boys without him. Yeah, right. I think the whole family should go including him. Ever since Harry moved away Tim refuses to go to church. Yeah, Harry was a one-of-a-kind type of preacher but that shouldn't stop someone from going and experiencing other churches and styles of sermons. The only reason I could think of was I just feel we should go. Obviously, that wasn't enough. I don't have a good reason on why I think we should go. I'm not sure how to convince him we should go.

Handmade Scrapbooking Accessories on Etsy - Albums, embellishments, premade pages, scrapbooking accessories

When the sun come up, I'll post a pic or two of a few projects I did earlier. I really hope I can get some sleep. I hope and pray that I can.

No comments: