Friday, September 18, 2009

a great beginning

I am excited about this semester. I won the Secretary position for Student Government along with being an officer of Humanities Club. I am totally stoked about my writing. I have been writing quite a bit.Today in particular has been a very blissful day. Oddly, enough nothing happened that was awesome or anything. If truth be known, nothing good and nothing bad happened. The only difference is that I began the day writing. I may have to do this more often. Last night, I fell asleep writing. Writing has brightened my day. I discovered so many things about my characters in the past few days. I know that John did try to keep Kate away from him but she keeps throwing herself on him. For some reason I always felt like John is a total sleeze for cheating on Lacey but I suppose now he doesn't seem like a total sleeze now....just a slight sleeze.

I am so happy that I don't think anyone could rain on my mood. I really have no explanation for think blissful mood.

No comments: