Saturday, February 7, 2009

depression & gallbladder

Here lately I've been a bit depressed, I sleep a lot and not really all that motivated to get things done. The doctor thinks it's the side effects from this gallbadder thing and after the surgery to remove it things will begin to normalize again but I have my doubts. Personally, I think I've been using this gallbadder thing as an excuse to lay around which is so not like me. I'm the active person who can barely make it through one movie without moving or getting up. I used to constantly be moving. If I could I would go back to sleep right now, which is sad since it's only 8 pm. I will be glad when all this is over with and I can make routines and schedules again, know that I will be able to keep them. I won't want to go eat something or lay down for a nap.

No comments: